CARPC Website Changes
Eagle-eyed visitors may have noticed that things are beginning to move around on our website. In addition to regular informational updates, we are currently working on a larger update and reorganization effort in order to make key content clearer and easier to locate.
Recent changes include:
- CARPC’s Community and Regional Development Division now has its own page. Here you can find the latest information on our current effort to update the Regional Development Plan.
- The Environmental Resources Division has also gotten its own page.
- Information on Urban Service Areas, Environmental Corridors, and Sewer Extension Reviews have been moved to their own subpages under Environmental Resources. If you had previously bookmarked the “Plan Consistency Review” or “Plan Amendment” subpages, you will need to update your bookmarks.
- Data & Mapping is now its own page.
- The “Realizing the Plan” page is now called “Services.” If you have bookmarked this page, you will need to update the link.
- Our “The Regional Plan” page is now called “Regional Planning.” If you have bookmarked this page, you will need to update the link.
- The “Why Regional Planning” page is now nested under the “Regional Planning” page. If you have bookmarked this page, you will need to update the link.
- The “About” page now features two additional subpages: “Annual Report, Work Program & Budget” and “Title VI.”
- The “Measuring Progress” page and “Capital Region Sustainable Communities” subpage have been removed.
- You can now navigate to a selection of frequently visited pages through the Quick Links menu at the bottom of the page. Here you will also find a button that takes you to CARPC’s new Facebook page.
We will be gradually completing additional updates over the next several months. This post will be regularly updated as these changes are implemented.
As with any big change, we anticipate that there will be some bumps along the way. Please contact Caitlin Shanahan at email@example.com or (608) 474-6021 if you notice any errors or have suggestions for potential updates.