Inaugural Joint Webinar Recap – What can your regional planning agencies do for you?
CARPC and the Greater Madison MPO held an inaugural webinar for the 2021 RPC-MPO education webinar series on Thursday, February 18th.
In addition to answering the question “what can your regional planning agencies do for you?” this initial webinar included time for participants to weigh in on the issues that are currently most pressing for local staff and officials. Based on feedback from this session, future webinars will focus on the topics of greatest interest and usefulness to communities.
Below you will find links to the presentation slides and webinar recording, along with mapping and data resources discussed during the webinar.
Presentation Slides: CARPC-MPO_JointWebinar1_Presentation.pdf
Webinar Recording: CARPC-MPO_JointWebinar1_Recording.mp4
Data and Mapping Resources:
- CARPC Open Data Portal: https://data-carpc.opendata.arcgis.com/
- CARPC Tableau Profile: https://public.tableau.com/profile/CARPC#!/
- MPO Maps & GIS Data: https://www.greatermadisonmpo.org/maps/
- MPO Data Dictionary: https://www.greatermadisonmpo.org/maps/documents/GIS-data.pdf
- City of Madison Open Data Portal: https://data-cityofmadison.opendata.arcgis.com/
- ArcGIS Online (search “Madison MPO”): https://www.arcgis.com/home/index.html
This and future webinars are geared toward local and county staff and officials with the goal of providing Dane County communities with information on regional issues and tools to address shared challenges. The next joint education webinar will be held in April (date TBD).